Which outfit should I wear to the airport?

First

Second

• First
  • Second
  • Neither
  • Im stupid
Im going from jakarta to bali. Both cities are incredibly hot, so i dont need to worry about being cold

Most Helpful Guy

• The Second one rocks the house Its smoking hot, so I would chose the second one if I was going with you

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are really really cute outfits! But my vote goes to the second. It seems slightly more comfy :)

• Ohh the first one is incredibly comfy. That trousers tho, super super comfy

What Guys Said 24

• you're traveling i presume not just going to pick someone up or something right?

i'd say wear something comfortable. consider the fact that when you get to higher altitudes especially in the winter it can be rather cold on a plane.

for me my go to travel outfit is comfy sweats and a long sleeve shirt

• I'll be going to bali. It's really hot there haha

• Jakarta, extremely hot also haha

• oh. gotcha. well then i would just say whatever would feel most comfortable to sit in on a plane

• Wow! you look really good. I like outfit 2. That would be my choice. :)

• Thanks! Hihi. Yea i think im just gonna wear outfit #2

• Yep! And i need to get over someone thats also why this vacation is needed lol

• Oh, ok. Well it is good you are going on holiday then.

• Well if you're going to Bali, I guess it's number 2 lol. It has more the spirit of adventure and the taste of foreign paradises! I think it fits you well and makes you look quite sexy. If I were the boy sitting next to you in the plane, it would have its effects... Plus, the jean short goes way better with your bag than does the first outfit.

• The second is more informal and makes you look like a free spirit off on an adventure!

• definitely second girl.

• First one isn't showing, but the 2nd one does look cute
    but you may want to wear something beneath it, up to you though. ^.^

• First one is showing hurray! ^.~

Anyway, I think the first one looks more.. reserved or formal, somehow
      the second is more.. uhm, free? vacation'ish? hopefully you know what I mean.

• Wait.. the first picture, is it a dress, or are they pants? because I can't quite see
      if it is pants the first one is less reserved than I initially thought, but if it is hot in Bali
      you should probably wear something that let's you not die from a heat stroke anyway.

• Pants haha. Yeaa i think I might just wear the second one

• 1 might be more comfortable for sitting on a plane for hours.

• Nice sense of style! you rock outfit #2 really well, so #2 it is

• A long dress could prove inconvenient while drying to board the plane, especially if the engine is already started; trust me on this one, my grandpa had to chase a flying ticket that was caught in a draft by the turbine... Never seen an old man run so fast!!! :D

• I would think the second one would be better if you are getting out in the heat.

• I am a sucker for jean shorts and shirts combo.

• go 2nd one.. its cute

• I don't think it matters for the airport, but I definitely like the second one more :)

• Well I wouldn't be changing my clothes until around evening so it kinda matters hahaha

• Second. That shirt is damn sexy and looks great with shorts

• Wear the second because the first I do not see. LOL

• absolutely nothing at all, lets see how that shot looks
    oops

the 2nd though. those shorts tho.

• Neighter you should totally pick this one : P

http://usercontent2.hubimg.com/1821531_f520.jpg

• All of them.

• It shouldn't matter, it's whatever you want

• I would honestly just flip a coin for it

• I love legs, enough said :p

• Neither

• I recommend wearing a burqa

• I love the airport!!!

Second one defiantly looks more airport/travel
    Lucky you, bon voyage, have fun

What Girls Said 11

• Planes and airports are typically pretty cold in my experience and fashion has never been a priority for me on a travel day. I do like the second outfit more, but honestly, you'd be better off just wearing something more comfortable. Whenever I travel, I just wear sneakers, leggings, tank top, and a sweater so I can comfortably take up multiple seats by laying across them and waiting for my flight. Also, something stretchy enough so I could sit in awkward positions on a plane lol.

• I'd do that if its a long flight but it only takes 1,5 hrs from jakarta to bali haha. Plus both cities are incredibly hot

• Yeah, but airports and planes (at least the ones in Canada and the US) are air conditioned and kept pretty cool at all times. Even if it's hot outside, the airport is always a little chilly. It might be different where you are though, I know the airport in the Dominican Republic was almost entirely outdoors, so it was super warm.

• Its cold but not to the point where it's freezing haha

• The second one! But tighty up lol! (:

• Second with some flats or sandals or gym shoes.
    If your travelling you need to go for comfort and sensibility not cute.

Your on a plane for multiple hrs be comfortable
    And it has a slight chance if crashing. Don't wear anything pokey or with heels that you can trip on or pierce the floation slide and/or raft

• airport fashion on point, number 1 is beautiful but too dressy for travel. #2 is comfy and nice looking, you're lucky Bali is beautiful and so is jakarta

• 2nd i think

• Man, it's an airport not a runway. Why are you putting so much thought into it?

• The second looks really cute and comfortable! 😊

• I wouldn't wear shorts in a plane.
    But look #2 is way better

• Airplanes get pretty cold, are you sure you are wearing enough clothes?

• 1st is too dressy for flying. The second is the better option but if it's a long ride you should go more with something thats cozy and cute. After a few hours in a plane the shorts are going to start giving you unwanted cameltoe and your shirt will get rumpled.
    If you have the day a head of you when you get to your destination, I would wear something comfy on the plane and change in the bathroom when I get off.

• Oh ffs, this can't be a serious question.