Girls, How to wear leggings?

What to wear with them? And what to not wear with them? I don't want to look bad wearing them. And are they really meant to be worn as pants? If no why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• wear shirts that are a bit longer and kinda flowy. or wear a cardigan that covers your butt.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha ha I usually do the opposite. I wear high waisted leggings and a crop top. (high waisted so the crop top isn't too revealing)

• @Catalie yeahh I don't know I've never been a fan of that look, I feel like there should be balance so that you aren't wearing 2 really tight pieces at once lol especially with leggings. but you could do that look and throw a cardigan on, that looks good !

• When I wear the crop top, it's usually a looser one. But I'm a fan of both looks! I like both the more revealing look and the flowy, casual one with the cardigan.

What Girls Said 7

• My favorite way to wear leggings is to wear high waisted ones. High waisted leggings with a crop top looks absolutely stunning but still feels comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love leggings. They're so comfy! I wear them as pants all the time with no regrets. Normally, I would wear a peasant top or blouse with a cardigan, but I think crop tops would look great with them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them alone but I like them with shorts. unless you want to show off your butt you should wear something with them I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leggings are not pantyhose so it can be worn with any loose shirts , no need for something to cover the crotch

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all leggings are awesome. I like to pair them with sweater dresses and tall boots, but that's just me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't wear them. They are not good at all

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear leggings with everything, If they were tights, why would they be called leggings. They are stretchy pants. As long as you get a pair that are not see through, they will be completely fine.

0|0
    0|0