Best eyeliner?

Mine always runs

i need eyeliner that will

stay on for longer

than 10 mins

Most Helpful Girl

• Gel eyeliners are great for lasting power because they are ink based and dry on the skin. It also gives you a strong look. Draw on a line with the gel eyeliner and let it dry. You can also set it with a dark eyeshadow powder by going over the line with a brush for extra long lasting power. Maybelline New York just came out with Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner which I personally love. Its a drugstore brand so you can afford to buy it to try out.

If you want to use a Kohl pencil eyeliner then the trick is to take a black or dark brown eyeshadow and mix with water to make an ink and apply with a thin brush along the lash line. Then use the eye pencil after a few seconds. The eye pencil will cling onto the drawn "ink" line. If you want a softer look this is when you can smudge the line. Set the eyeliner with a layer of dry eyeshadow with a thin flat brush over the line.

What Guys Said 1

• It's far too expensive.

What Girls Said 6

• NYX is good and pretty cheap.

• MAC eyeliner try it theyre kind of expensive but they work really good. its my favorite brand

• depends on where you put it. if you put it on the top it won't run down. if you put it on the bottom then it will run dont. Look for a pencil eye liner

• I've used maybelline define-a-line mascara for years, never had any problems

• LancĂ´me LE STYLO WATERPROOF Long Lasting EyeLiner

• MAC