Which hairstyle looks better on me? [Pics]

Curious to know which hairstyle suits me best. Please answer!

And also just for fun, how old do you think I look? (Don't pay attention to what my age says on here, that may or may not be correct!)

link

OR

link

Thanks!

• The shorter hair (first pic)
    43% (6)0% (0)40% (6)Vote
  • The longer hair (second pic)
    29% (4)0% (0)27% (4)Vote
  • They both look evenly good =]
    28% (4)100% (1)33% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Haha... I'm actually 16. I was 15 when I took that first pic.

Just curious, cause I always hear I look older than I am.

0|0
10|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both look equally good on you but I prefer the second. For a second I thought you were my english teacher which freaked me out just because I wouldn't wanna find him on here haha. Don't worry he's young lol. I think you look around 19 maybe? And you're cute btw =) how old are you?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look hotter in the first one, but you look good either way ;]

I'm not very good at guessing the ages of people, so I think like 18?

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd pic... and 17 or 16.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I was gonna go with 16 or 17 so that's pretty close lol the first makes you look older than the second

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say you look about 18...? is that right? lol, well I chose the second picture because I like longer hair in general, like everyone has been saying though, you look good both ways =]

0|0
    0|0
  • You can pull them both off perfectly :) I personally like longer hair so I'd say the second picture if I had to pick between the two. For the poll I picked C though :) You look like you're about 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd pic. I like to run my fingers through a guys hair. I also think it looks better.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one is wayyyy better in my opinion!

0|0
    0|0
  • They both look evenly good

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one makes you look older and the second you look younger.. guess it depends on where you are going..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• both look good

1st is better than 2nd

u could try something diff,u have a good looking face.u need to experiment a bit

0|0
    0|0