What do you think of this haircut?

What do you think of this haircut?

really want to get my hair cut like this but my parents wouldn't like me chopping off all my hair. It's about 26" right now.

i know that it's my hair, but I still don't want to make them mad because they'll stay mad till it grows back out. Anyway, is this hairstyle really cute? Worth pissing off the folks?

• Go for it
  • Nah try something else

Most Helpful Girl

• go for it! it can be a hard look to pull off, but if you think it' cute and you like it then go for it! it's only hair after all. it'll always grow back. i cut my hair a bit shorter than that, and it was the best haircut decision i've ever made. right now it's a bit longer than the pic you have, since i let it grow out in the winter, but i LOVE having short hair! no need to style and comb it just run your fingers through your hair and you're good to go.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends how upset your parents will be - If not major mad I would say it is your hair and go for it

• Well, I would totally cut my hair like that, and that was Dan Howler's hair at some point, but you can do whatever you want with your hair

• Go for it, looks really nice

• If you look like Beyonce then sure.

What Girls Said 3

• For me I don;t know! I dont like it!

• go for it, it change and look good :)

• I don't like it that much, sorry.