Girls, Do u wear padded Swimsuits?

how old were u when u got one. How did u ask? If u wear a padded swimsuit, do u need a padded bra too? What kind of swimsuit? One piece or bikini?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You just go in the store, you say you want to take a look, you search around and once you find swimsuits you like, you ask for your size. No need to explain anything. There are swimsuits with little padding, and those that are very padded. I'd suggest light padding because you're under 18, the extra padding might look unnatural or too much on you

What Girls Said 9

• No can't say I do, however I know that if they do have padding usually in bikinis to prevent nipples from showing through.

• No. But if you wear a padded swim suit, why would you need a padded bra? ... You don't wear a bra with a swimsuit. It's one or the other, not both. And why don't you try them on? Whatever feels most comfortable and most appealing to you is what you should buy.

Take both padded and normal ones, try them on and decide. ... I suppose padded would be a good choice for when you're gonna take photos and want to appear extra eye catching. I don't know 😁👙🙆

• Wish my answer was no, but that's all I've ever had since about 8th grade. Still have them. Add-a-cup bikini tops. And not trying to false advertise, but when you're out on the beach or at a pool with other girls, you just don't feel feminine if you don't look like you have a little bit of boobs.

#sorrynotsorry

• The only time I wore a 2 pieces was when I had a bra size of 34C, which is common and not that big. So, the bikini I found cute (even though I dislike most bikinis, my parents kinda forced me to wear) had a small padding and I just left it there. 😂

• I have never needed padding of any kind.

• I wear bikinis that have padding. Sometimes I take it out, sometimes I don't

• Y do u sometimes take it out

• Would u say girls in 7th grade don't need padding?

• The pads help protect from showing nipple in addition to giving you a nicer figure. So unless your nips never get hard and you already have big boobs, id say use them.

• I have enough padding of my own lmao. Too much damn padding actually 😂

• I never needed a padded swimsuit.

• Not SUPER padded, but just something to keep things decent at the family beach/pool. Bikini or 1-piece.