Is it appropriate to go to university with my workout clothes?

I want to go for running between classes, and I wonder if it's alright to show up in uni with my workout clothes or not. Save myself from going home twice, once for changing into my gym clothes, and once for taking a shower. I'm not sure if it's appropriate though. I usually go to uni looking decent, with a nice outfit and makeup. Would an outfit similar to that one be alright?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the clothing itself... perfectly fine, some might find it sexy :P

As for the classes, it depends, cause some people's sweat stinks a lot, so be careful when attending classes all soaking wet from the last run, be aware if you smell or not, and pick a seat in class where you don't impose yourself on others.

The workaround, would be to wear the clothes all day, and go for a run back home :P
    That way you save your colleagues, and you carry the backpack for added weight to make the run more interesting: win win :D

• I was planning to run in between classes and change clothes afterwards actually

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to go to my 7am class in pajamas lol. I've worn sweats before. Basketball shorts. Slippers. Lol all I was doing was getting on a shuttle and then walking into the school

What Guys Said 7

• If it does not violate the school's dress code and policies then I don't see why not or what the problem really is?

• We don't have dress codes, I guess I had no reason to worry

• That workout gear looks nice to me

• who cares? a lot of people go to class after working out. i personally just waited to after i was done with classes to workout so i don't sit there and sweat.

• Ivy League?

• There is no outfit that is not appropriate for university.

• I could think of one or two that certainly aren't.

• clubwear, evening gowns, punk concert styles

• No, Those are still fine for University.

I've personally gone to lectures in all three just for fun.

• I m sure uve already done it bands ee others do it. ...

• To be honest no, but it has become a habit of Americans. You are a very pretty girl and can definitely pull off that look, but its nice to see a girl in a pair of jeans that fit "just right" and a cute top

What Girls Said 6

• No one gives a fuck in Uni. I literally see girls in sweat pants, big sweaters, and a messy bun. ain't nobody got time for fashion when you have midterms, essays, studying, exercise, and sneaking in some netflix.

• Seriously I haven't noticed until today! Most times I go to uni decent looking, maybe I'm the exception

• Dude. Most people show up to classes in their pajamas at university. I think that showing up in your workout gear is probably dressing up by comparison.

• It seems fine! (:

• Looks fine, if you put a top over it it would look like leggings.

• It doesn't seem to break any dressing code rule, so I guess it's fine. :-?

• I was asking just because it's so obviously workout clothes

• I see so many girls dressed like that at my university lol