Girls, what do you find sexy that guys wear?

What can a guy wear to make you even more attracted to him?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In my personal preference, I always find guys that wear button down shirts, clean jeans and a watch, just any watch, very masculine and attractive. A plain t colored t shirt that flatters your skin type or brings out your eyes and wearing a nice pair of jeans or shorts is also appealing. To be honest, as long as a guy looks very well groomed, or just have good hygiene, wears neat clothes is all they have to do to attract girls. Pant sagging is a huge no no, wearing obscene or wearing half naked ladies on a shirt is a no no too, and looking like an absolute slob is unappealing too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Man bun's or long hair period , glasses, pajama pants, cowboy hat's, biker jacket's or look in whole, suit's if he wears street wear/street wear if he wear's suits, hat turned backwards, beanie hat's, jewelry, bow tie's (quirky, but i like it) fitted t's, athletic wear, ray bands, tattoo's, scars, kilt's😍😍😍facial hair, turtle kneck's, just boxer's, cologne and NOTHING of course etc etc lol

0|0
    0|0
    • And some guy's can pull off bald heads and innocent looks very well too

• biker boots and a leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice fitting dark wash or black jeans, leather jacket, suits omg

0|0
    0|0
  • White tee n Dark blue or black or maroon jeans ufff

0|0
    0|0
  • buttoned, long-sleeved fancy tops and jeans. it works every time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence😍 But you meant clothing, right? I live a guy in sweats. I don't know why but the workout clothing. Like, the sweat pants and shirt... YASSSSSS😘😘 I love it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys in suits
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...5931c8bad0.gif
    Especially when they have the top button undone and sleeves rolled up and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice fitting jeans that aren't too baggy or too tight.

1|0
    0|0