Guys: which hair length do you find most attractive on a woman (pic and poll included)?

Guys: which hair length do you find the most attractive on a woman? Picture included! take the poll please and comment if u'd like :) -for the poll just choose out of the options i putguys: which hair length do you find most attractive on a woman (pic and poll included)?

• shoulder length
    7% (2)9% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • collarbone length
    0% (0)13% (3)6% (3)Vote
  • armpit length
    3% (1)26% (6)13% (7)Vote
  • bra strap length
    40% (12)26% (6)34% (18)Vote
  • mid-back length
    27% (8)13% (3)21% (11)Vote
  • waist length
    17% (5)0% (0)9% (5)Vote
  • hip length
    6% (2)13% (3)9% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Any length is okay, it really depends on what suits her. Some girls look good with shoulder length, some others with waist lenght, some others with ear lenght.
    I really like the Neck length too, or a bit longer than that.
    Also Classical Length LOL It must be hell living with hair that long.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is between hips and waist length, voted for waist.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I would say between shoulder and bra strap length would be my favourite range

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from "shoulder length" to "mid-back length".

0|0
    0|0
  • Hip length is really awesome! But I understand it's a pain to deal with and honestly I was always happiest when they took me home, so if that happens... hair length doesn't deter me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neck lenght

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah wut, I like how there's 7 options here and still nothing shorter than shoulder length. srsly? LOL

There are definitely dudes who prefer short-haired women, given a choice. Not the majority, but hell yeah they exist.

• My most preferred would be b/w bra strap and waist. However, depending on the hair style, longer than collarbone is also nice. Anything shorter turns me off and anything longer also makes me cringe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mid to waist is my opinion

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm going with bra starp lenght just because that's my hair lenght. 😂💁
    But I would like to grow it out till hip lenght, I know, big expectations. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Mines almost to my waist and I'm thinking of cutting it to shoulder length. I know a lot of guys really like very long hair but its a pain and just doesn't look that cute to me anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • mid hair is the best

0|0
    0|0