At what age should guys start to dress well?

I'm a junior in high school and a lot of my classmates are starting to dress better for school and outside of school, I still wear t shirts and jeans to school currently and people in my school are starting to wear shirts and ties and button downs and things like that I'm thinking I want to join them what do u recommend in that category?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whenever you feel ready you shouldn't have to ask. Please don't dress that way just because they are if you want to wear jeans, T-shirt, and sneakers then do it don't be a sell out.

Also you don't have to dress the exact same way there's pleantt of styles.

Most Helpful Guy

• i started dressing well in 10th grade..

What Girls Said 2

• I personally really like a guy who can dress the part, and there really is no age to when you should start. Button downs and polo shirts are a nice way to start.

• I think a sleek, buttoned shirt with jeans is good. I think comfort is super important, so don't dismiss those sweatpants to much ;)

What Guys Said 2

• My view would be whenever you feel like it - I have friends in their 40s who as soon as they are home from work, shirt comes off and the Tshirt is put on.

• What the hell? What school are you going to.
    When I was in high school we always just dressed casual. We never once thought about shirts and ties.