Which prom dress is more attractive?

1Which prom dress is more attractive?
2

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress 1 for me - Too much going on in second dress for my tastes

What Guys Said 8

• Both gowns actually look beautiful. I love laces and high slit dresses to show off those gorgeous legs.

• The blue of the second dress is bold, brash, and stands out much more than the first dress. If I were you, I might wear the second dress to prom, and the first dress to your sister's wedding.

• The color is a lot better on the second one so I would choose that one. Was never a fan of pastel colors.

• Doesn't it look kind of revealing?

• Not really. I think it is just the right amount of revealing.

• The second dress is much better. I think it adds style and unicity. It draws more attention to your legs and upper chest. The color also highlights the tan of the skin. I find it really great - take it, as long as it suits your morphology...

• First dress turn off second dress turn on

• Why would the first dress be a turn off?

• It's good, but blue is my favorite color, and I love long beautiful legs, which are visible in the blue dress. While that greenish white is not at all exposing... It cannot keep me distracted, but if you come in blue, I swear you will have my undivided attention..

• You have to have a perfect figure to look good in Dress 2. Dress 1 is a bit more forgiving.

• Dress one is very classy. Dress two is a little more sexual, so it depends on what you want lol

• Do you think 2nd dress seems slutty?

• I wouldn't say slutty, it is very appealing visually. However you need to be confident that you will wear it and not be hesitant.

• The blue one looks way nicer. The dress itself is nicer and it is a very nice colour.

• The blue dress kind of has a WOW! look to the colour that the first dress lacks.

• If you have the body to support it, no.

• @brain5000 what do you mean by "body to support"?

What Girls Said 15

• I like the second one better. (I love the color blue!) The main reason why I like the second one is for the shape. Mermaid dresses aren't very forgiving, and especially of you are a pear shape like me, I'd avoid them altogether.

• But don't you think the second one is a bit too revealing? Is it appropriate?

• It's a bit revealing, but I've seen much, much worse...
      I think with a pair of tights, you'll be be able to wear it just fine.

• Oh my gosh! They're both really pretty. Hmmmm... I'm going to have to go with 2 for the cool coloring :D

• You're going to die of heat in a floor length dress, just FYI. Cocktail or tea length dresses are the way to go, if you ask me.

• eh I guess numb 2!

• love that first one. very elegant.

• I beg to differ, you look better with your birthday suit on... lol

• ... wait, I didn't read that correctly. You were choosing for her... smh I'm sorry.

• Dress two is very basic and typical.

• depends on your features and whether you suit lighter or darker colours but personally, I like dress 2. Both are nice though.

• i prefer the second dress

• I like # 1

• None of them!!

• I really like the first dress, but maybe in a different color.

• I like the second one :)

• I like the first one. I like the combination of lace and pastel.

• ooooo the dark bluuueee

• The first is heels to be the dress I'll be wearing at prom ^^