Girls, How often do you?

How often do you match your bra and panties? Is it important to you that they match? Do you only match them for certain occasions?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been my experience that the only people who would care, would be the guys you're with, and they basically don't. No guy has ever asked me, hmm, why don't your bra and panties match? Even when I buy sets, I usually end up mixing them anyway just because of convenience, laundry days, comfort, whatever.

What Girls Said 8

• Nope but i need to buy new stuff.

• Life is too short to worry about matching undergarments hardly anyone is going to see anyway.

• the answer is simple... its... never

• Lol only by accident. I care more about comfort and what's not going to show through my clothes than matching because no ones going to see it

• I always match.
    Very aha. I'm convinced by my OCD, that if I don't match (socks, undergarments, etc) I'll get ill, parents will die or get ill and such.

• I usually match them all the time, but not so much lately

• doesn't matter to me

• All the time😊