Do you believe that "good looks" are "everything" in a relationship?

Thanks.

-XquiSit_Breakz-

Most Helpful Girl

• No I don't. And what might be considered good looking to one person won't be the same for the next person.

In fact, I believe good looks play a very small role in a relationship. While it may be the reason you were initially attracted to that person, no relationship will be successful based on that alone. Not long term anyway.

And haven't you ever met someone whom you personally considered to be just average, but after you got to know them, they looked different somehow? They were much more attractive than you had initially thought?

What Girls Said 1

• No. They can only get you so far. Good looks are not going to keep you with someone, because there will always be someone equal or better looking that has something over you. Something else to offer besides their looks. Relationships are based on more than physical attractiveness, otherwise they just wouldn't work.

What Guys Said 2

• Good looks is an understatement. It certainly isn't everything, but it seems to matter more than chemistry. Nothing tops physical attraction. I had to learn this the hard way.

• No I've been in multiple relationships based off "looks" they were terrible we never got along, but I thought I liked them. those ones never lasted longer then a month. Now I'm with a girl who I actually like for her personality not her looks, and things are going great.