Guys, which dress looks better?

option 1 (ignore accessories)
Guys, which dress looks better?

option 2

please focus on actual dress and not model thank youu (:

• option 1
  • option 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Without being an expert, I would say that n.1 draws attention to the girl's legs, while n.2 focuses more on her stomach and waist. It really depends on your body, but n.1 is the safest. If you have kinda the same morphology as the second model (hourglass shape lol), then you'd better take the second dress instead. It all depends on you ;-)

• Thanks for MHGuy young lady!
      by the way, which dress did you actually chose?

• i actually already got the blue one, i was wondering if i made a mistake and it seems like i didn't so :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the second dress is cute, but on an actual not size zero girl, it'd look awful, so I say the first one.

What Guys Said 9

• Haha! I like the way you addressed to pay no attention to the models and focus on the dress itself.

Both are actually pretty cute. Option 1 is a safer route to go with. It takes a certain figure to rock with Option 2.

• the 1st one is better for the sake of the fact that pretty much anyone can pull it off, but good lord, if you have the body for the 2nd 1, it's way better.

• If you have a nice sexy stomach then I prefer option 2.

• Tbh it really depends on what you look like. The 2nd dress would be really sexy on the right girl

• I like option 1 better.

• It depends on what body type you have

• Option 1 is better

• In my opinion, the first one is so beautiful; more feminine.

• im a pure sucker for skater skirts so first one

What Girls Said 6

• I like option 1. I have some dresses like that, cute and stylish. That blue is gorgeous, I wish mine was that color haha.

• i like both but the first one seems for a day out and the other one for like an evening at the restaurant

• The first one...

• The first dress unless your body fits exactly the second.

• The first one if you have curves (big boobs) or the second if your pretty slim

• Option number one but I prefer the blue shade of the 2nd picture.