Good looking girl with an okay looking guy?

I recently met a awesome girl and we really hit it off. She's hot, I'm not going to lie but she is more cute than smoking hot if you know what I mean lol I'm a decent looking guy but not the best looking most girls consider me cute than hot lol so I was wondering should I make a move on this girl? we had a very good conversation should I do a follow up maybe ask her out?

Most Helpful Girl

• let me ask you something, look at the couples you'll see on the street or whatever, 9 times out of 10 the girl will be considered more attractive than the guy. this is because men are more turned on by looks, whereas women prefer personality. all my friends say lookswise, I'm way out of my boyfriends league. but we've been together a year adn I love him more than anything. if she seems interested, go for it, youve got nothing to lose! looks really aren't THAT important. good luck :) x

• Thanks its nice to hear a girls point of view I mean I really felt a connection I hope she felt the same vibe too

What Girls Said 1

• If you two had a good conversation that means she cares to spend time with you. She probably seems extremely attractive to you, more than she sees herself that way. If she doesn't act like she knows she's hot and is down to earth about it, then there should be no problem why you shouldn't ask her out on a date, she's probably waiting for it!

Best of Luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Yrs. You will never know if you don't try.

• You should ONLY go for girls that are smoking hot. Be confident and don't settle for less.

• I really disagree. Any person can ask out any other person they want. I've dated below my usual standards, and I've dated women that even today I wonder what the hell they were doing with me. I mean especially if you're going through a dry spell you lower you're standards to get back in the game.