Do guys like long hair?

this is my hair last year, still same length but diff color

link

my boyfriend likes my hair and was a bit not upset but disappointed when I had 4 inches cut off lol but its now grown back, and its now dark red but highlighted anymore, he loves the color.

but my ex hated my hair and said it was freakish :s lol

so guys do you prefer long hair or short hair?

how long is too long?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I'm not a guy,but I thought I'd answer anyway =P I,personally,think your hair is gorgeous.Some guys are going to say they like it long and some will say they like it short.It's all preference.But ,freakish?No.Well,I just thought I'd give you my input.Hope it helped. =)

What Guys Said 6

• I love women with long hair, unless of course I happen to meet a woman with short hair, in which case I will love women with short hair. I haven't as yet met a woman with no hair, though if I should...

• perfect length to me is just below the shoulders. I'm ok with the hair around or above the shoulders. but too much and I don't like it. I hate short hair on girls and I mean all the cuts where the hair is less than mid neck sure you may think its cute but for me and many other guys I know we can't stand it.

• I don't like long hairs, reminds me of cavewomen, sorry. And you can always have a short haircut though.

• Long straight hair is a big turn-on for me, but if it gets to long and is'nt washed right it starts to look like cult member hair :S.

• for me .. I like long hair ... its soo sexy ..

• well for myself, I prefer hair longer than the ears but shorter than the bottom of the shoulder blades and too long would be around the waist. However I have a friend who is going out with a girl with hair that reaches her waist. Everyone is different, hence the different responses from your boyfriend and ex.

What Girls Said 2

• yes, the like long hair

• yeah they like longer hair it seems like. I've noticed guys really respond to it, I guess cause its more stereotypically feminine. personally I think waist length and past that is excessive