Girls, What do you girls think of this leather jacket?

I want to acquire one just like this, what are your thougts? :)

Also, please feel free to write your reponse, sometimes I do not like polls because noone writes anything anymore :( haha

• Yeah, it is hot, I like it, get it
    43% (9)
  • No, not a fan, do not like, do not buy it
    57% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you wear it with. Not something like the guy in the pic is wearing. And i agree with the answer you have already about going with black.

What Girls Said 8

• It's different yet stylish. Everyone wears black. Be yourself. If you like it then go for it. If you wear something you like you'll feel much more confident and that energy will radiate making you successful at pulling it off.

• Like aviators in the 40's... Not a great look.

• I'm not a fan of it in the picture, but it could work for you. It really depends on how you plan on styling it :)

• My problems with the jacket in question are: 1 pocket seems rather randomly placed 2 the stretch material on the cuffs, neckline and waist just doesn't look good 3 would look so much better black
    Just my opinion

• It would look good on very few guys.

• Depends on the guy but most of the time a attractive guy can pull off leather jackets

• It looks weird on the guy.

Black ones are best!

• Nope Nope Nope