Medusa piercing?

Medusa piercing?

I've been thinking about getting a medusa pricing for a while now and I keep switching between wanting to and not wanting to, so I found some little gem stickers and stuck it on my face to see how it'd look, do you think it'd suit me?
Also if you have/have had one how much did it hurt to get done?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you'd look much better without any piercings

0|0
    0|0
    • You're a very pretty girl naturally so I don't think you should mess with it by getting piercings

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I'm not fond of facial piercings. But, I do know some women that have that (and a few others), and it can suit their face nicely. Maybe make a pros and cons list, see them side by side to help you better decide if you really want one. I do that with this tattoo I've been wanting.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'd say go for it. You're only young once. Plus you can always take them out once you've out grown them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i have yet to see a single person who looks better with one

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a chest piercing at some point so I can't talk shit. However, you look better off without it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It really depends on the person, some people can pull it off, some people can't.
    I personally like the piercing an i'd say go for it! If you don't try it you won't know what it looks like and you should always give new looks a try, you might end up really liking it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks nice! If you find you don't like it you can always take it out :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get it done. It's cute, but that kind of piercing can ruin your teeth and gums.

0|0
    0|0
  • It suites you > but in my opinion it's one of the ugliest piercings...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew no👎🏽

0|0
    0|0