How to get rid of dark circles under eyes without makeup?

Most Helpful Guy

• To avoid black circles appearing or especially staying: do not rub your eyes. Eat vitamin-D and C. Lemon water and oranges help with this problem.

Do not expect this to go away over a night. A long-term eye-sags usually take about a month or two to clear out, and you need to make sure to get around 7-8 hours a sleep, not less nor especially more. Sleeping too much has negative side effects to our health as much as sleeping too little, though the effects are different.

Hope this helps you out. I would also try using frozen spoons which you place under your eyes on the dark spots and let them rest there for 10 minutes or till the spoons become warm again. Do this every morning and it should at least hide them temporarily.

Most Helpful Girl

• for a lot of people, its largely due to genetics unfortunately so not much can be done tho maybe some of the more expensive eye creams can make somewhat of a difference.

but some part of it may be under ur control
    1 do u have allergies? take antihistamines every night. cetirizine or another one that is less likely to have drowsy effect
    2 buy a silk pillowcase. it is very gentle on ur face and skin including eye skin and surprisingly makes a difference in how well rested u look!
    3 do u sleep on ur belly? if so train urself to sleep on ur back. fluid can pool under ur eyes if u sleep on ur belly
    4 go to a dermatologist and ask options. they can help u figureo ut why u have em.

• I sleep very well. It has been a year that zi had hose dark circles on my eyelid and under my eyes. In mornings they are not that dark

What Guys Said 2

• Sleep early and eat healthy, also this could be an underlying condition you could have an early symptom of a disease and not even know it go to the doctor it wouldn't hurt.

• I do sleep well and eat healthy:I used many good masks for whitening those circles but nothing helped :( I think I have a disease.

• People with thyroid conditions get often get that.

• If it's genetic, you live with it. Welcome to the club.

Some evidence vitamin K based creams can help, but they didn't do anything for me. Tried on one eye only for a few weeks, no difference.

What Girls Said 5

• Putting spoons into the refrigerator overnight then in the morning put them on your eyes. Or use cucumbers

• Sleeping 24 hours!

• drink water, seriously, drink up.
    Eat at least 5 portions of vegetables a day and another 2 portions of fruit

• Sleep. Drink enough water every day.

• I only get this when I have an all-nighter or if I don't drink lots of water, try doing more of this