I want to change my hair color?

I want to change my hair color. I have hazel eyes , pale lightly freckled skin. My hair color now is really dark brown almost black. What direction should I go? Tips

Most Helpful Guy

• I would suggest a dirty blond, reddish blond or reddish brown.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I would suggest an deep, sensual colour such as a mahogany or henna red. That would suit your features perfectly and bring out your eyes because it would contrast. Good luck (:

• auburn! I have the same colouring as you, so check my pics if you like. my natural hair colour is a dark reddy auburny brown, but I've literally been every colour under the sun. I had blonde for a while last year and it didn't look too bad. good luck!

• Wow it looks good on you. I might have to bleach my hair first- not sure how to go about doing that. This is the darkest I ever been- I like the color you have

• Yeah if your hairs dark the only way to get it lighter is to bleach it. I'd suggest going to a hairdressers to strip the colour out and put a new one in, otherwise it can go horrifically wrong lol

• chestnut brown

• Blond hair will be good.