GIRLS: How would you feel about a guy picking you up for a first date in this?

Would you think he is feminine for driving a convertible or would you think he is classy?

Also would no back seat be a deal breaker?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would really love it. I don't care about back seat we are just going to be two so

What Girls Said 6

• No, it's not feminine to drive a convertible, and honestly it wouldn't matter to me if there was no back seat it's not my car.

• I dislike those kinds of cars... I wouldn't feel comfortable because it was so low. o. O
    + the convertible ruins my hair... so no.

• I see no problem with a convertible, but it doesn't really matter to most of us anyways

• I would think the guy wasted too much money on a car :)

• Too fancy. I prefer to see him in the meeting place rather than picking me up. Well, in first date.

• Not my type of car, but not a deal breaker.

What Guys Said 2

• they're gonna like it obviously i had a nice car, not a porsche a VW but it looked nice (2010) and basically the three girls i went out with commented on how good the car looked, girls care about this dont listen to what the girls on here say , they all care the nicer your car the better your chances.

• It's a Porsche...

Classy.

Not if you don't have kids.