Do you think this size would be good?

Blah blah blah, I need a swimsuit and I found this one: Do you think this size would be good?

In the stock there is an S/M size (this is just online, we don't have anything in the city right now to go there...). The size-chart says that this size is for a chest of 77-95cm, 60-70cm waist and 77-95cm hip. My measurements are 92(or EU bra size 70F)-60/61-92cm. But I'm not sure if the bra from this bikini would fit my chest, what do you think?

• The size seems legit, order it.
  • Better safe than sorry, so nope.
  • Unsure/other.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bikini top will definitely not fit your bust.. Not only that it will not give you the support you need.

What Guys Said 5

• i think that size will be great on you

• I don't like the bottoms, they don't go with the top in my opinion but that's just me. If you like it that's all that matters.

• Seems legit

• Looks fine to me

• I've never seen that look before.

What Girls Said 4

• I think the main problem with the top and your boob size is to make sure that it has something like an underwire, otherwise your boobs might fall out the bottom.

• You should always try it, I'm sure they have a lot of cute swimsuit in shop. It's better to be sure of the size

• I went there some days ago and only one was close to my size, and it didn't give any support. .-.

• I need this for March 10th because our form teacher woke up that she wants to take us at an aquapark, and obviously my chest had to grow 2-3 cup sizes since last year. 😒

• The best option is to go on a big city because I really think this swimsuit will not support anything but if you can't try to find another swimsuit. He don't have a good form for a good support

• I don't think it will be as cute as you think. I work in retail and I saw a bikini like this and the high waste with horizontal lines makes you look really wide... it isn't flattering

• For the love of god, avoid horizontal stripes.