Which dress is more attractive?

I am skinny

Dress 1Which dress is more attractive?

Dress 2

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2

Most Helpful Guy

• Accidentally picked one, two is the obvious choice. Dress one says goofy, silly, immature and flaky. Someone who wears this I would think enjoys the frills of life, drama and misses the point. Dress two is professional, sexy, the cut is superb, the lines are sleek and to the point and anyone wearing it confidently would turn heads and demand respect.

What Guys Said 8

• Dress one seems classier than dress 2.

• Dress 1 looks cute, Dress 2 looks provocative.

• Dress 2 is hot

• Both are good i think dress 1 is better fashion wise but dress 2 would probably compliment your skinny figure more. This is the reason more men than women picked 2 over 1 i think haha,

• both look great but I go with the second one.

• Don't you think its slutty?

• School homecomings are an US thing I think, can't say anything about that.

but in general I'd say:
      - dress 2 if you go party with friends, dance, drink alcohol, maybe hope to meet some nice guys... just have some fun at the weekend or so
      - dress 1 works for that of course too but I'd prefer that one especially if it's something a bit more quiet, classy, formal... I don't know how to explain it in English sorry but I think you get my point :)

I thought you like both equally but if you have any doubts, just go with the first one

• Thank you 😊😊

• Dress one looks beautiful.

• First one is open and nice, second one maybe be the model and size seems a bit too tight. if you have a issue being too thin the first dress will help not show it as much as the second one.

• I am not that thin but okay 😆 Thanks for your opinion

• Still i prefer the first one, but that's just preference at the end of the day. if you can try both on and have a look in the mirror.

• Yeah true thank you for your healp 😋

• The first one is cute

What Girls Said 10

• Depends where you're going, like if you were going to the club dress 2 is more for that, but if you were going to a family event or birthday or something then dress 1 is more appropriate I think.

Overall though I like dress 1 the best

• What's about school homecoming or something like that?

• For a school homecoming I think dress 1 for sure

• Okay thank you 😌😊

• The first one. =)
    Second one looks like a longer shirt.

• i like the first dress more

• I love how most women think that the dress that covers up more is better and men think the most revealing dress looks better.

• 2nd one is more flattering to the body

• Dress 1

• 1st one. It has more personality.
    I'd like the second one on a more curvy body more probably

• i like #2

• Dress one if your skinny as the second one according to what the teache in styling would not at all suit a skinny person 😷😷

• Mmm Why do you think so? The model wearing the second one is skinny but it prefectly suits her though?

• And it don't really suit her that well at all haha they just use plain boddied people to model clothing so the atention isn't taken off the item they are selling

• So you think the second dress suits chubby girls?

• i personally like 1 but that's more of my style so i'm bias