Do men look better with hair?

Yes or No? I was insulted when I shaved my hair off and someone told me I looked better with hair :(

• Yes
    62% (5)100% (3)73% (8)Vote
  • No
    38% (3)0% (0)27% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Apparently God thought so, and being that the vast majority of men occasion to maintain a healthy crop of fuzz on their noggins, we seem to have a consensus of sorts. Your own recent experience even tips the scales more in favor of it.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think I depends how you first see the person. When guys shave their heads, it's a little weird the next time you see them. But, if I know a guy who shaves his head, and I see an old picture of him with hair, then that's weird too.

Being completely bald doesn't look bad, as long as your face isn't a lot tanner than the top of your head or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends

i like balled people and guys with ultra long hair...

normal short hair is boring

keep it balled!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
  • well peope will always say you look better with or with out hair. its just peoples own opinion.

it should be about what you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I say no; but I may be biased. I hear girls say they like a guy who looks like a badass. I get the badass thing all the time (pics in profile.) Before, I started going bald, thus shaving my head. No girl ever told me I look like a badass. I'm not a badass btw, far from badass. Other than the shaved head and three tats, I don't even see where the badass thing comes from.

0|1
    0|0