How do I dress up for THESE girls?

I have a bit of a fetish for girls who dress in a certain way but I seem to attract the wrong kind of girls and I think it is partly because of my style. I dress pretty boring, mainstream t-shirt, jeans and sneakers or dress shoes. I mainly attract girls that dress average and boring like me but I want those girls with high waist shorts and...hmm, I'll just post some pictures instead:

link

link

link

link

(hope you get what I mean)

I was thinking that maybe I should dress more like a indie rock musician like these link guys or maybe more like these guys link

I don't know. I could use some advice I think.

The third link seem to be broken, here it is: link

Most Helpful Girl

• Like... indie? I pretty much dress the same way as the girls in the pictures, actually, more or less. I would say, in general, if you want to attract a hipster girl, most of them want kind of indie guys, so yeah, I would say dressing indie would make you more attractive to them. You could look at lookbook.nu, Urban Outfitters, stuff like that. Also, getting into indie music would probably help you be more attractive to most indie girls.

Also, I just found this site today and when I read the question I thought it might be relevant to your interests, haha. link

• Yeah, I guess Indie is the way to go. It's just that indie could look in many different ways but maybe it doesn't matter much as long it is indie.

By the way, you are a perfect example of how I want a girl to cut her hair, it looks fantastic! ;-)

• Haha thank you. :D

What Girls Said 4

• I dress like those girls pretty much, and I would say just dress like you actually put some effort into yourself in the morning. I don't know about other girls, but the skinny jeans, blazers, vests over t-shirts look is really attractive to me on guys. I agree with the girl that said go look at Urban Outfitters and Lookbook.nu, those are some prime examples right there(:

just start dressing in more vintage clothes, and random combo's of patterns and layers and stuff.

i hope I helped! good luck with the ladiess(:

• Well first you should find a style that you like and that you are comfortable. Most girls just like a guy that looks good in what he is wearing, not what exactly type or style of clothing the guy is wearing. He just has to pull it off and look confident in what you are wearing.

• so you wanna date cloths? because you don't seem to interested in the actual person. just saying :)

• youre gonna want to upgrade your style. I think the indie rock style like the links you posted would work

What Guys Said 2

• First of all you need to be pretentious.

• Lol, no problem!

• AGREED. Just assume others know you are the most artistic person around.

• dress up like a skunk, in a chicken suit...or a gorilla suit.