Would you be more attracted to someone with their own sense of style or someone that wears the latest fashion?

If you saw a man/woman on the street with unusual style, for example this
Especially the first outfit

or this

Judge by fashion sense not face

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't have an eye for fashion. It's just doesn't appeal to me. I can't tell the difference between someone who's being avant garde and someone who's poorly dressed.

I'm not attracted to women's clothes, I'm attracted to the woman wearing the clothes. Clothes only make a difference insofar as they compliment or conceal a woman's natural beauty.

Most Helpful Girl

• The first one.

• Yess it's hot when guys have their own unusual style

What Guys Said 5

• A trendy, mainstream fashion

• I'm literally attracted to a girl that has a minimal sense of style. She wears the school polo, sweatshirt, and blue jeans. It's her brain that makes her so freaking attractive.

That sense of style is rather strange. I'm not going to rule out someone who dresses that obnoxiously, but it's unlikely that the type of person to dress like a gypsy would strike my interest intellectually.

• I respect that, but I think that would get really boring. Clothes should be worn to express your personality, feelings, etc. rather than dressing like a blank canvas.
      I'm kind of offended that you say it is dressing like a "gypsy". I think it's cool, individual and interesting. Dressing like a fashion victim just makes you look like a sheep that goes along with what others think "looks good" in my opinion.

• It totally depends. I don't usually judge or care about what the person is wearing.

• I don't care as long as she wasn't too materialistic

• their own style is always hotter. It express them. You feel like you!

What Girls Said 0