Is it weird to wear a blazer casually?

The weather's perfect for a blazer, and I just don't feel like wearing any of my other jackets. It's a black 3/4 sleeve blazer, cuffed with a pinstripe silk, paired with a blue tank top, light blue jeans, and black ballet flats. Not the -most- stylish thing ever, but I mean... would it be weird? I'm 21, if that affects anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, just wear it! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are in new york, anything goes and no one will really go staring at you if you come out looking like a person from the 80s

• In other words, bad outfit? XD I at least don't have the shoulder pads and giant hair. It was half-hearted 80s.

• people dont give a shit

• Wasn't the question, but 'kay.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Not at all! Blazers are super cute and are a super easy way to make an outfit look sharp. I say go for it!

• Not weird. I like the idea.

• It's not weird Blazers can be very casually but I probably wouldn't pair them with light colored jeans

• 3/4 sleeve blazer would look nice with a long sleeve tight sweater underneath. Like a form fitted black turtleneck. The rest of the outfit sounds great!

• So the sweater sleeves would be sticking out past the blazer sleeves?

• Yep! Try it, it's super cute. :)

Let me know what you think!