Is this dress too short for a date?

Where I live is extremely warm now.

Is this dress too short for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I think it's fine. If it is quite hot where you live, I can understand that. This one is nice, and is great for a date in my opinion. Here it's winter so I haven't seen this type of dress since 5 or 6 months lol! Just be careful about how you stand and sit, otherwise it can look a bit weird. Just go for it!

What Guys Said 11

• no. if it were super tight or slutty, at that length, it might be too much. but with that kind of design, it looks like a comfy, provocative but not over the top, dress. it's fine.

• I don't think so, it' actually pretty good.

• He'll like it.

• No that's pretty normal actually

• no it looks ok to me

• To be honest, I would ask if you would pull it up 1 inch more to show off more legs. It's a very sensual dress

• It's fine. You might want to watch out on escalators though :P

• It's very cute, and it's justified if it's' hot. Just be careful on stairs and all that.

• not at all

• Very sexy infact.

• He's going to be drooling...

What Girls Said 15

• Honestly... On me that would look like a shirt. I have a long torso and long legs so that would be all types of wrong on my body😂 I don't know how tall you are or what your body looks like, but if it's not made into a shirt, fits nicely, and goes like 4-5 inches below your butt, I'm sure your fine.

• I think you'll be okay as long as you're careful.

• Not if you feel comfortable in it. I think it's super cute.

• I think it looks perfect for a date. If you are worried about it looking too short just pick shoes with low heels.

• That's way too short for my personal tastes but I'm not girly. For normal girls I think it's fine.

• It's fine.

• Try to get one a little bit bigger on you but if it doesn't fit right you can get the smaller one. Also wear compression shorts underneath

• As long as you move carefully! I think its going to be just alright.

• It's realllly cute but if it's a first date , don't.

• No, don't worry!

• It's a bit too short in my opinion.

• No! It's cute :) have fun

• Is cute.

• If it's going to be really hot summer weather on your date, and if everyone else will be dressing in summer clothes wear you live, it's good. If its not summery then it will look a little too much.

• yes, it's too short he will think you just want to have sex and all