THE {infamous} MAN BUN - to bun, or not to bun?

What do you think it says about a guy?
Is it a turn on?
Do guys trust guys with man buns?

• Sexy
  • Lame
All guys hate it, and just under half the girls like it. Nice odds.
About half of girls are into it, which is great for me, because I get along and have more in common with that half better. Girls who like man buns are just more exciting, and into more masculine men.

Most Helpful Girl

• EXTREMELY sexy...
    No discussion about it. Like a primal warrior. Yum!

• My style is a manifestation of my connection to the primal warrior within. When I read stories of battle or watch movies with visceral scenes of war and glory something speaks to me from with in. I feel connected to these men, like brothers. For thousands of years the only men to cut their hair were slaves and it was involuntary. Also beards are natural why would a man try so hard to maintain a boyish appearance?

• Not sure... Insecurity? Thank you for the mho! 🎀

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• My uncle has had that hairstyle for about 20 years or so now... So I have nothing against it, just reminds me of my uncle.

• my sister loves it omg.
    i like it but it doesn't work on every guy, so if u don't have the face and hair for it, don't do it. please -.-

• It might be sexy if you weren't so obviously trying so hard to be cool and different while looking like a generic hipster.

Beard - check
    Man Bun - check
    Supposed alternative lifestyle - check
    Bragging about how others are lame if they aren't into the prescribed "look" - check

Normally I block those I don't like, but you're so cliche it's hilarious.

• i like it on kenshin

• please DON'T.

• Patiently waiting for this mountain man/ inbred hipster hillbilly trend to die out.

• If a guy can wear one like Matt Corby then yeah I'm down for it haha

• So sexy and masculine, at least for me!

• I think masculine too it's odd how some people see it as feminine isn't it?

• Some girls don't like it but that's a good thing because having long hair just roots out the superficial girls. I like women who pay attention to the deeper more carnal effects of attraction.

• You're right. People who judge others on hairstyle or clothes are better off without

• Nope. I like my men with short hair. I'm all for scruff and a bit of shaggy hair but when it's long enough to put in a bun, it's not for me.

• Just say NO.

• Wowwww %) ... Those pics are so hawt

• ... Good God, I should NOT have clicked on this link. How am I supposed to sleep now with my heart rate this elevated? (*fans self repeatedly)

• lol I wonder...

• @Babaramdevpart2 I DID NOT! :/ I never said he wasn't attractive; I just said my attention'd immediately snapped to the larger pics, not the small userpic GaG uses! Stop stirring the pot!

• You're anon anyway so who would you be embarrassing? Unless you were going to ask me for some info for more pics ;)

• Oh hell no. I hate that shit.

• Depends entirely on the guy. Some can pull it off, many can't...

What Guys Said 9

• it's like short hair on a girl, only some can pull it off, but when they do, its just sheer fucking amazing.

the man bun is only hot when its on the "right guy"

all other guys who aren't the "right guy" get fucked over doing this shit.

so if you're hot, rock it. you get away with a lot of shit for being hot.

• c looks pretty bad ass.

• Definitely not!

• dude that blonde guy has a queue not a "manbun" and he looks like a greek god... on the others it just looks pathetic.

• There's a LOT of guys at my uni that have it. Next to none of them can pull it off...

• Meh, if you're going to let it grow long, LET IT GROW LONG. None of that lame shit. Unless you're actually participating in an activity where you need it out of the way. But as a look, lame.

• Dude if that's you in the prof pic! You pull it off fucking amazingly! sexy ;) nohomo

• Gay as fuck. Any premeditated style on a guy is gay. We're not built to be like that

• Really? I don't think so. Why do guys have hair on their head you think? People who qualify anything, even more so a hairstyle as "gay" which is a sexual interest are stupid.

• Cheers for that. Point proven

• Not a huge fan of buns regardless.