Girls, what do you think of a man wearing womens jeans?

So yeah, I've had trouble finding a good fitting pair of jeans for as long as I can remember, most being too baggy or simply uncomfortable. For the odd pairs I would buy out of necessity, they would always require a belt, something I find even more uncomfortable. As soon as I got home, I would throw them away and wear shorts instead.

By looking online, I found some guys saying that womens jeans were the solution for them. Yesterday, I grabbed my courage and decided to go shopping, eventually buying two pairs of women jeans, and I must say, these are SO much better than what I was used to. They are comfy, look nice, aren't too girly, don't require a belt and the fit is perfect. Decided to wear one of them to school today and I don't think anyone noticed, but I was curious if women can spot womens jeans right away if a guy is wearing them. Not that I would care all that much, just curious.

With all that said, I am never going back to mens jeans, even though I might miss the bigger pockets, but I guess I'll get used to smaller ones.

Also, would girls mind if they knew I wore womens jeans?

4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care, but that might be because I watch scene youtubers

• /? Looks odd

• Nothing. I am fine with it.