What would you think of a man with a Powerpuff Girls tattoo on his right shoulder?

For some reason I think I want to get a tattoo like that on my right shoulder some day in the future.
What do you think?

PS: Also, if you have any ideas on exactly WHAT image I could tattoo, they would be appreciated.
PSS: YES, I know I'm too young how to actually get a tattoo. Don't worry commenting that.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would count the powerpuff girls, I would guess that you had that many daughters, and I would assume that you were a consummately awesome individual.

Unlike most people, I would totally butt into whatever you were doing and ask what was up with that.

• Lol, there were only Three Powerpuff Girls. Made of suger, spice and everything nice!
      Blossom, the team leader, Bubbles, she's super cute, and Buttercup, the toughest fighter.
      It was a long time ago. They really left an imprint in my mind. Considering at that time my mom was busy getting beat up they pretty much where the only positive female influence on my life.

• Tx for the MH luv. <3

• No need for thanks, you deserved it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not into men, but I'd marry him on the spot.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm thinking who says tough guys can't be glamorous? 💁

• I got that directly from the source... I asked Buttercup how did she feel about it and that's what she said. Well trade guys for girls but you get the gist of it 😂

• Heh well you already know what I think, but I still say go for it! 😂👍🏼👌🏼

• Well, thanks for the encouragement! I'll send you a picture if I ever do get the tattoo haha.
      I'm kind of a wuss, not sure if I'll manage XD

• Hahaha well it's true tho 😂 And if you already know you can, then you'll be good!

• *Bites arm*
      That's what you get for scratching me.

• Awesome

• I think that would actually be really cool. Maybe get a tattoo of Buttercup?

• It would make me laugh so heard lol

• I'd think that that's probably a very quirky guy but I don't think that would make that much of a difference. For images just google powerpuff girls tattoo. I think if you don't want it to stand out too much, you can just have it black and white. Also you can get a tattoo if you're under 18 as long as your parents sign a form.

• umm I don't care what your sex is it sounds like a horrible idea

• I think that when I'm 30 I'm going to think "I really had fun being a little kid"

• Ya that's cause you still are a kid

• Lol, that would be funny. I would think he has a good sense of humor.
    Ideas? What do you like? What do you hold dear?

• I just have great memories from my childhood regarding the Powerpuff Girls XD

• Well, tell her to come over to gag, her macho man is waiting for her XD

• If he looked masculine enough, I'd be like "alright, he can get away with it." I saw a buff guy wth a Betty boop tattoo once about the size of a sticky note; didn't think much of it.

What Guys Said 0