• 1 year
    25% (8)25% (2)25% (10)Vote
  • 2 years+
    54% (17)25% (2)47% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had it longer than you've been alive. :-) I keep it cut short and parted on the left side.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been three or four years. I stopped going to salons.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Been working on it for about a year maybe a little more
    Going for the undercut been trying to even it out and let it grow more its a pain in the butt

1|0
    0|0
  • Since 1912 and it works for me so I keep it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have it for like a year or more and I dunno how's it officially called... but say it's like a hedgehog...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I've been growing mine out from a bob for about a year now. It's long wavy layers, but I think I need to have it trimmed and thinned soon so it will lay better.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a month. It's not really that different from any of my other hair styles, it's just a lot shorter than I usually go. I think my hair's about chin length now with a side-swept fringe.

1|0
    0|0
  • About a year. There's no style really. Just long and plain. I need to get it cut. Like

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c98c0a3daf.jpg

That's not me, but my hair is more like the left and I want it cut like the right. so it ends in a point like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have pretty much the basic hairstyle. I've kept it long my whole life and it was right to my hip until about like 7 months ago when I got it cut to like my mid back or something and it was so short compared to what I was used to. But now it's grown about half of the way back to the way it used to be. Oh, and also when I got it cut I asked for an angle in the back (it didn't turn out that well) but whatever, it's pretty random now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Over 2 years. I don't like messing with my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mid-length and coarsely layered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mmm last time I had a haircut it was summer 2014. It was shorter till my upper back now i have waist length hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than a month...
    =)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just really long a few layers, boring kinda want to change it up

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't changed it since I was around 12 or 13, it's big thick and curly so there isn't much I can do about it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I just had a hair dye like 2 weeks ago 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it for over two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed my hair blonde a year ago, but haven't gotten it dyed in 6 months. Looks like a shitty ombre and my hairstyle looks like regret. Its so bad I can't do anything with it besides blow dry.

1|0
    0|0
    • sounds like my deal, I had mine pixie cut back in September and now it's grown out to the point I have to actually mess with it in the morningxD

I just hairspray and sweep but I really need to cut it again.