Girls, how come women don't wear skirts as much anymore?

From a guys point of view it seems as though women are no longer wearing as many skirts as they did in the early 2000's.

Why is that? Did you just replace them
with sun dresses?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear skirts all The time in The summer

• It must be annoying always crossing your legs!

Plus I'd imagine you have to wear a more conservative pair if underwear.

• I agree, it's not very flattering. So what is the next favorite style for women?

• I have no clue haha probely something weird

What Girls Said 6

• I wear a skirt or dress almost every day.

• hmm... because i am afraid of flashing a guy!

• Just wear boyshorts under the skirt. It's not like you can't cross your legs.

FYI don't wear a thong with a skirt

• Skirts have problems. You can't ride a bike in a skirt. They are drafty. I much prefer leggings or yoga pants.

• Skirts and dresses are my preference

• I was gonna ask you a question but I can't message you

• I do prefer sundresses for going out in the spring/summer, as they flatter my figure more. But I wear pants or shorts most average days because not all activities are as comfortable in dresses and skirts, since they confine your legs a bit and you have to worry about modesty.

• I wear some, depending on where I'm going and what I'm doing. A pencil skirt and blouse is good for a meeting. But in every day life, I need to move quick sometimes, and pants work best. Sun dresses are also really comfortable, more so than a skirt and blouse. Some still look cute, I just don't wear them as often.

• Pencil skirts can be very attractive... If you a butt. If not then it doesn't help a figure as much

• I don't really care, I wear what is most comfortable for me.

• That's how it should be