When do you feel beautiful?

When do you think that you look pretty?

Like clothes, make-up, time of day, time of year etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, it's not so much what I'm wearing as much as who I'm with. This is going to sound really stupid and almost romance bookish...but I really feel like I'm beautiful with when I'm around my boyfriend even if I'm walking around in my pj's, makeupless and my hair is all over the place. It's just the way he looks at me, like he loves me more than anything that makes me feel so special.

What Guys Said 1

• When I'm out of the shower and squeaky clean. :)

What Girls Said 19

• i love when I style my hair in a different way that I think is funky and unique

brand new jeans make me feel good.

doing my make up, but wearing sweat pants and chucks instead of dressing up makes me feel good, LOL

i love the spring/summer (before it gets so hot I want to jump into an ice bath). when the warm wind is blowing on my skin and the sun is keeping me warm. that's the best feeling in the world, especially if my favorite song is on and I'm blasting it :) I feel beautiful whenever it's warm, lol

• I feel beautiful when I'm cuddling with my husband first thing in the morning as we are both taking our sweet time to wake :)

Our mornings remind me of this song: link

• I always like wearing new clothes, or clothes I really like that are comfortable and look good. I also like to wear at least some makeup, and I NEED to have taken a shower and washed my hair beforehand. As for time, usually in the afternoon or night, for some reason I always look tired and my hair is gross in the morning, and I always feel better in the summer, or at least spring or fall. I think I look horrible in the winter.

• I feel the most beautiful when I first get out of the shower, and before I put my makeup on and do my hair. My boyfriend thinks I'm the most beautiful in the morning when I first wake up, morning breath and bedhead and all. Lol. He said he likes to know that his girlfriend can go to sleep the night before and wake up looking exactly like she did when she went to sleep. He doesn't like girls that leave their face on his pillow!

• See, for me, just like that anonymous girl said below, for me, it isn't what I am wearing, sure that can make you feel a bit more confident, but I belive that when you are around people who just make you feel happy and feel good about who you are and what you are, knowing you could walk around looking to some people like death, but you just feel good around those people and you feel beautiful. Because they accept you for who you are. dressed up or not. that to me is when I feel beautiful.

• In sweats, actually. I usually wear them when I just want to be comfortable. I care less about what other people think at that point. Besides, the people who matter don't care either.

• i think I look pretty when I'm wearing smting I'm comfy in. I'd feel fckin ugly if I'm in smting uncomfy. I feel prettier at nite compared to day. I feel pretty with my blusher. I feel so ugly without my lashes extentions. I know its fake but daaaaaaaaayum I feel naked and fugly without em.

• I feel most beautiful when I wake up. :) I feel refreshed and rejuvenated. I say this mostly because friends, family, and my boyfriend say that I look beautiful when I wake up. I also have no make up on when I wake up, and I look more asian. ^_^* lol.

• all the time

• when the sun is out, and warming up my skin. I hate how dreary the winter sun seems.

• the day after a good workout :)

cause I know I had put in a good workout the previous day and my body is showing results that I like...oh and during summer especially :)

• It's different every day depending on my mood etc. But, when someone tells me I'm beatiful, I tend to feel that way for a short period of time.

But.. I feel more beautiful when I have some, not much though, make-up on (the clothes aren't that important), when it's summer and at night-time.

• it sounds bad...but I really only feel beautiful when I'm all tanned up (either from a salon or the sun) have makeup on, and am dressed really nice. I feel like crap normally

• when I look into the mirror in a big shirt, pajamas, no makeup, undone hair, and am completely fine with the way I look.

• In the dark. Seriously! I hate how I look in the winter daylight.

• I know I've commented on your picture before. Believe me, I don't want to come across as creepy. Let me tell you something kiddo; you're beautiful.

• Lmao,i looked at your pic and this dude is right.You are very pretty,with those big blue eyes :D R they contacts? XD

• @ OutOfMyElements43: Yes, I actually volunteer at a Children's Hospital and it IS very rewarding. I'm actually going to study to be a nurse :)

@ heyyy: Thanks and yep, they're natural! I have to admit though..I went through a phase wear I wore brown colored contacts for a year *blush*

• Never.

• hmm... for some reason, in the morning. I don't know why but my face looks different and beautiful without makeup in the morning and it has a youthful look I don't know I just think I look better in the morning :)

• Well I'm with my friends.

• Summer is when I feel the most beautiful. I never wear makeup in the summer because my skin has a glowy sunny tone and the ocean does wonders for hair. As far as clothes, well I mostly wear tee shirts and athletic shorts but sometimes dresses during the summer. I don't know why but the less effort, the more beautiful I feel