For the guys: when you say: "you are the most beautiful girl in the world", do you really mean it?

Are guys serious when they say something like this? Does it mean the same as when you say something like "you are so pretty"?

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to tell, is by his actions. The old phrase, "actions speak louder than words" is very true, even in this day and age.

What Guys Said 3

• Let me explain it, physically he probably doesn't me on like an actual look by look basis, but to him there is no one more desirable someone he'd rather be with, kiss, or be with at night. More beautiful *not attractive. To me that is why the word is powerful because its more than the looks.

• Of course they don't really mean that because who one person has met every girl in the world to use that expression in the literal sense? None.

• It's all situational. Depends on the guy and you. When you love someone you start to believe they are the most beautiful person in the world. In other circumstances they may just be trying to get in your pants. Work off your intuition.

What Girls Said 2

• No proberly not. Because who has met every girl in the world.

But in saying that, it doesn't mean he doesn't think your the most gorgeous girl he has his eyes on.

• WHAT DO GUYS MEAN WHEN THEY SAY LETS BE FRIENDS AND SEE WHERE THAT GOS