Is this dress too plunging?

It's a bit darker in reality, if you want to see a video of it then click on the link below the picture. :)

Is this dress too plunging?

http://nelly.com/se/kl%C3%A4der-f%C3%B6r-kvinnor/kl%C3%A4der/festkl%C3%A4nningar/nly-eve-1103/long-sleeve-slinky-dress-301189-1126/

My boyfriend doesn't like it when I have low cut shirts (only have 2 and they are crossover tops) and whenever I've worn either one of them around him I feel uncomfortable in it and my own skin because he always make a comment about it in a negative way.

Do you think the dress is too revealing?
I have a similair body to the model.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah he's uncomfortable because every other guy wants to nail you, so he feels threatened he might lose you.

That said, he has to deal with it. You wear that dress and let him know he has a trophy girlfriend; others may want the trophy, but he has it.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm... i think this is like borderline okay. also depends on the size of ur boobs.
    this is so random but id wear pointed pumps with that dress instead :P

• I have a very similair body to the model, including the bra size. If I had bigger boobs I think it would look way too vulgar. Yeah I'll probably wear different heels if I wear the dress 😊 thanks!

What Guys Said 8

• It is very sexy. It shows a LOT of cleavage. And it does it in a tasteful way. The dress is elegant, and it is NOT too revealing.

Tell your boyfriend to either appreciate you more, or learn how to get rid of his jealousy issues that someone else might see you and think you're attractive, whichever defect he has.

• Depends of your body I think. What is your bra size? If it is too big or too small, this dress might not be for you...

• I have a very similair body to the model and I'm most of the time a 32c, which I believe the model is as well.

• Yeah, I think this dress fits to your body then. I don't understand why your boyfriend doesn't like it, it seems very nice. Maybe he just doesn't want you to be too sexy so that anyone but him can look at you? I don't really know. Just think that every classy dress is somehow quite plunging, so this one is not far from the others... But I think it's quite sexy without revealing your boobs too much. I find it just the right dimensions. Maybe talk about it with him?

• Looks amazing to me

• Is this question aimed at the girls or guys here. Because if you're asking the male population, I think we all know what the answer will be.

• All opinions are welcomed! That it isn't too plunging or? Would it be a different answer if you were in a relationship with the person?

• I do not believe it is too plunging and I wouldn't mind my date wearing something classy like this. You have no reason to be worried. You'd look gorgeous in something like this. Tell him he's one lucky bastard. ;)

• Maybe it is a bit too revealing. But just wear it carefully. I mean, don't flaunt yourself, and only wear it close to your boyfriend.

• wow that is absolutely stunning. I can see why your boyfriend gets beedy about it. All the guys would be getting whiplash from gawking too much

• I love that dress on a woman. Love how it shows off the leg when you girls cross them

• No it's a dress... It doesn't really reveal a lot

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think it's too revealing. However, if you're uncomfortable, wear a camisole underneath to cover your chest.

• For someone with big boobs I would choose not to wear it. But if you want to wear it, then do so. Your boyfriend is not allowed to dictate what you wear if he does then you have a third parent.

• Im about the same size as the model so I don't think it would look too vulgar in that sense. I'm just not sure if my boyfriend would agree. He kind of gets easily jealous though and if he'd decide he'd probably want me to wear my low turtlenecks all the time haha..

I completely agree with you but he can sometimes almost start a fight because of it and I'm just not sure i have the energy to deal with it.

• Well if you have small boobs like the model then you won't look vulgar. So you don't have to worry about that if you wear it. You guys are eventually going to have a fight about this because your boyfriend should be making you feel about yourself not making comments and trusting you. If you don't want to fight then wear a conservative dress. But just know there is a fight coming, because I can guarantee you will snap ane blow up in his face.

• it look fine! i like the dress

• Tbh, the dress looks amazing. And if you're body is similar to the model wearing it above, it's the icing on the cake. I mean, you don't have to care what 'someone' has to say to you about the dress you're wearing. Nobody should control what you want to wear but you. If your guy makes you feel uncomfortable with such things, he's being an overtly possessive chicken then and it's high time that you dump him.

• It's beautiful but depends where you go. In some circumstances or places it's a lot to revealing, wear some top under the dress.

• Low for me personally, but if you like it strut your stuff. Be confident and talk to him about how he is making you feel.
    He should only uplift you and realize that he can't control your fashion.

• I think it's fine if you aren't too busy. That really wouldn't work on a busty girl.

• I love it, it's beautiful

• I do too! Thank you :)

• I think as the model it's supposed to look good, but I think it's a bit much, but it's not too severe in my opinion.

• It's too revealing and you can't not move at all with such a dress