What do you think about tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them all sizes!
    I think they are works of art.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them. Whether they are big or small. I don't like them when they were just some random thing someone got when they ere drunk, I like when they have a little more meaning to them, but if someone just gets them to look nice than that's okay (as long as they put some thought before getting it)

For myself, I would get something that had meaning to me in some way. I'm going to be getting a small tattoo on the left side of my neck just behind my ear of a blue-jay feather in about a month. When I started drawing and writing i wanted a character to write about, and draw. So I made a character named Jay. J is the reason I continue to write today, so she has a lot of meaning to me.

• Thats Nice, my tattoo also has meaning to I think that's important to

• that's awesome :)

What Guys Said 14

• Some are good, some are bad I'm a fan of 1-2 small of medium ones but anymore or bigger then that and I'm not to much of a fan.

• A few tatoos are ok, but too many makes you look like a douchebag

• Not my thing. Something small and simple is fine but anything more noticeable is unattractive to me.

• What do u think about a tatto on The inner bicep

• It's fine as long as the tattoo is small and simple. Nothing that totally stands out.

• Yhea okay

• I like 'em.
    Got three already and plan on getting more.

• I try not to.

• They are trashy...

• What if it has meaning to it or is it always going to be trashy to u

• Not a huge fan.

• Trashy

• Would u date a girl who had a tattoo hah

• Only if I didn't find out about until I see her naked.

• Haha okay

• I don't care for them but I don't judge people who have them.

• I think theyre too common now

• depends really

• How dose it depend

• yeah that might look nice

• Okay good that's what I got haha

• I think they normally don't look good, the intricate ones will also be really expensive and a waste of time to be honest

• Ugly. Butt ugly

• They're awesome and I plan to get a few. Girls with tattoos are are awesome!

• Good to know that somebody likes them hah

What Girls Said 11

• As art I can appreciate them but I personally don't want my body inked up. It really (arguably) limits what I can do, how I can dress, where I can go.
    The only tattoo I've entertained would be my wedding band. As I hope to be married once and forever, I think at tattoo is a better symbol than jewelry.

• When I got mine I was thinking about jobs and stuff to but I want to become a hairdresser and a lot of hairdressers have them so I think it's fine

• Ohh A Dylan song. That's really beautiful. And great location. Congrats!

• Thank you

• some are awesome. some are ridiculous.

• Thats true some peopel Get stupid ass tattoos

• i knowww. lol i love the ones with the spelling mistakes LMAO!

• HAhahah lol me to i was so scared that was going to happen to me i cheked The tattoo like a hundred times hahah

• I reserve judgment because people can do what to their bodies as long as it does not hurt anybody. I have considered getting a tattoo but I changed my mind maybe later. For now I will stick to getting henna tattoos.

• I love tattoos... Piercings, implants, surgery, and of course tattoos, are turning your body into art. Some people think that it "destroys" someone's body, but all great works of art are painted on destroyed trees.

• I love tattoos to

• I disagree, with impants being art, real breasts, and muscles are way better then fake breasts and muscles, too many piercings is bad a few piercings is fine, but too many is gross, same with tattoos

• Not my thing at all. I have seen a few that are interesting/unique/artistic but by far the lion's share are dirty/trashy/overdone looking.

• I hate tattoos. They remind me of criminals and skinheads.
    Plus, I don't trust people with tattoos, especially if it's more than one.

• Tattoos be so cool. One more year and I can get myself a tattoo! 😍😍

• I think it's sexy asf.

• My boyfriend has tattoos all over his body and I like it, I love to spend hours looking to his body art stuff, he has some really cool ones. And I have no tattoos, none, and I don't want, but I still think tattoos are pretty awesome, but not for me

• I like it but I will not do it in my job I can't

• Ahhh that's sucks

• Thank you 😀 it means a lot to me

• Of course, it's your father, it's normal :)

• If they are tasteful then they're good, especially if the mean something to you. I only have one, and it defines me. But the average person wouldn't see it.

• What do U have

• That's cute

• Thanks. :)