Skater boys, How do you like girls to dress?

Do you like t-shirts and skinny jeans with Vanz? Do you like tank tops, vests, with skinny jeans or a mini skirt? I'm skater and going after a skater guy but I don't know how to dress to turn him on? Do y'all like band ts? If so what's the beat band shirt on a girl? Thanks and please be serious! (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls don't skate. I've never seen a girl who could perform anything more complex than a nollie.

• Wow that had nothing to do with my question! Keep the great answers

• Wth? ima girl and can do nethin my boyfriend can. to name a few 720 gazel flip, a caliber kickflip, and a terflip to name only a few. puhleaze with ur sexist statemnett girls in philly got ramps named after thm includin me :P

• 10d

WTF are you trying to say? Girls can do just as much as boys!

What Guys Said 8

• hay if ur going after a skater I d say ur best bet is to one know a little about skatin so when ur talkin to him it don t sounds like ur bull sh*tin

cloths wise skinnys perfect ;)

tops tank tops vesties great clevage always good

but if you know wht bands he is really into then were a t shirt from that band make sure it tight ;)

shoes van s Dc's Dvs those kinda runner all good :D

• Nothing special about us. Just have something in common, enough to show that you have chemistry and it'll work out.

No drastic changes, please! Take things one step at a time and make sure its what you want because you may be stuck with some of your changes. Food for thought!

• You can say "skater" but really we're just normal guys who skateboard. We all are normal people who like different normal things. Did I mention just normal?

But please, I've seen some girls that try to be "skater" to make us like them. It doesn't really work, we just think of you more like one of our friends

• Lots of dark eyeliner, the whole Avril Lavign look is really sexy, so is the big dyed hair with bows in it, mini skirts, ironic t-shirts with flashy colors, chuck jones, high socks

• dye yer hair black, wear eyeliner, tight jeans, skate shoes or boots, and cut up a toxic narcotic shirt and sew it back up

• BE AWESOME LIKE SKATEBOARDERS

• Tight tshirt, skinny jeans, skate shoes.

I'm not a skater, but how could you not like that look?

• Fat, Thin, short, tall, i think anyone can pull off some kind of skater look or other, as a bloke i like the skater girl look, y'know that 'im being myself look' attitude appeals to me.

What Girls Said 0