Are laced panties supposed to give you wedgies?

My new laced underwear is giving me a wedgie... is it too small for me or is that how it's supposed to be?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling... It depends on the cut/style of panties/underwear. Also, if it feels too tight on your body, then it means that it is too small. I have plenty of different pairs of panties~!!! :) I have plenty of different pairs because #1) I don't need to wash laundry as often. #2) I wear different panties for different occasions. #3) I wear different panties depending on the different outfits/clothes i wear. For example, if i wearing something super tight then i will consider wearing a panty like a thong or something that isn't show panty lines as visibly. But if I'm at home lounging, or if i go to sleep, or if I'm wearing a loose dress or jeans or short shorts or different outfits, i will wear different types of panties. Also, depending on the mood and occasion. I have some sexy lacy panties if I'm trying to impress someone or if i feel the mood to wear them. It's also good to have some pairs of panties that people call period panties that you wear when you are having your period that you don't mind staining or ruining and throwing away. Also, there are many different cuts/styles of panties. Consider having a variety of styles/cuts of panties in your wardrobe for different occasions/different outfits. Also, you never can go wrong buying extra panties~!!! :) Gives you a reason to go shopping and less laundry~!!! :)

What Guys Said 4

• Most men are attracted to women who are prone to fudgy wedgies.

• I think yeah that's supposed to happen

• [to self]
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad person...
    don't be a bad pe...*&%$* ERROR!
    ... Golly. I don'y know. We'll need a pic in order to properly asses the situation!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I have many pairs of lace panties, none of which give me wedgies. I think you probably bought them a size too small.

• I don't know because they don't feel that tight..

• No, but I think they go with you being use to them eventually right?

• i know the feel :(

• This is why I only wear boy shorts lol I'm used to not having underwear up my crack.

• Yeah but laced panties help hide visible pantylines... that's why I decided to wear them but I'm just not used to it yet too. :p

• Get some boy shorts that are designed to not give vpl

• I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be like that, but if it's wayyy too tight then it's too small.
    but usually they hike up your butt a bit

• Often i think lace panties dont have much elastic so will ride up a bit. You get used to it though.

• It can, just like any others. What style are they?

• Depends on the cut of the underwear and your ass.