What do you guys think of a girl who wears glasses?

I had to buy my first pair of glasses because I can't see xd but I feel a little awkward wearing them. Do you guys mind if a girl wears glasses? Would you rather her had contact lens?

Most Helpful Guy

• Glasses are actually quite "fashionable". I think it depends on the girl, but mostly girls with glasses look smarter and more cute. in my opinion ofc

What Guys Said 3

• Girls who wear glasses have that intellectually sexy look! Make sure you choose the type of lens and frame that suits your face.

• Depends on the girl, but generally I find glasses makes a girl more attractive.

• Depends on the style which can be very sexy

What Girls Said 2

• You can look pretty good if you just find a pair that suits you! Personally I wear contacts because my glasses have thick frames and make my eyes look small.

• My boyfriend thinks I look hot in my glasses.
    Sure, you need to get frames that flatter your face but when you do, then it can look better than without glasses