Dont lie when you say you dont care about women´ looks?

I had heard several opinions about women´s appearance. Some say that we as women when we dress up or want to look very presentable and prettyand put our make up on when we go out to parties where there be men and women attending, some say women dress up for women like to compete to each other and men could care less how the woman look as for men they dont care the shoe brands, the type of make up women use, if a women wears make up or not, if the blouse or pants she is wearing is of good quality and expensive, etc Many men do not care about those tiny details some say you care about more important things (im not talking about sex here) when you see a women either pretty, sexy or not pretty.

Im starting not to believe that men do not care about women looks, dont lie, you do care. I mean dont tell me that if you look a not very appealing lady you wish that lady put some make up to look more presentable to your eyes. Or when you hit some party dont tell me you dont find attractive or you dont get attracted by looking to women looking pretty and presentable whether sheis wearing some make up or not, nice clothes (not necessarily brand clothes) so she looks sexy and hot and you like that?

Girls can say their opinion too here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a hard time trying to decode your text... so all I'll just say is, of course we care about looks. Everyone does, but it's girls that lie mostly when they state they don't care about how a guy looks. I think the only time a guy would ever lie to a girl that he doesn't care how she looks is when he wants to have sex

Most Helpful Girl

• I think both women and men can discern and compliment a glamorous/pretty/sexy woman but in a different way. Men will see the general picture while women will notice the small details. A man will see the fact someone looks pretty in general, but a woman will also notice what make up techniques she used, how she did her hair, if her clothes fit her well or not, etc. That's because most women are more interested and knowledgeable in fashion than men

What Guys Said 4

• Looks are very important to me but I could care less if her shoes or purse or from Michael Kors or Sears. All that matters is that she looks good.

Women care more about that stuff. This is why women dress to impress other women with expensive name brands and such.

• Of course I care about how my girl looks, but her beauty goes beyond that. It is just not all about the surface to me though, she has inner beauty, which compliments her outer beauty.

• Of course I care. Its more important than personality to me. They gotta be hot.

• Sometimes we care, sometimes we don't. It all really depends on our mood, to be honest. My fiancee even play monster on me... she wants to scare me by her looks... messy hair and angry face... and honestly... I get horny. Anyways... depends on the mood. Depends... I like this word. :P

What Girls Said 0