Wat do you think of the scene look on girls?

ya no..skinniez ,studded belt, black eyeliner, choppy layered hair..etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love it when a girl has a unique style, but I find that people who call themselves scene all look different from normal people, but they look the same as other scene people. Going to hot topic and buying the same "unique" clothes as every other non conformist on the planet doesn't make you stand out. However, that's not to say that you can't have some elements of scene in you're look. Its not the scene look itself that bothers me, but the mentality that usually comes along with it.

What Guys Said 5

• personally I like it to an extent...the clothing is cool but girls who dye thier netire harid pink or have like a million peireicngs or are borderline goth I don't find attractive. The scene look is in general good I moderation. I like it when girls wear the clothes, maybe dye part of their hair etc. but when it should all complement your natureal beauty not try and replace it.

• YOUNG!

~ ArtistBBoy

• i think its stupid because it creates a double standard for the "scene" girls interest in a specific guy. plus its part of trend...its not like I think of that girl as different when I see her, and usually a girl looking different is what draws me to her.

• it makes them look like kitty cats or racoons...cause many of them are 12-13 and do not know how to apply make up like older guys do...

Scene girls are only appealing to scene guys or guys who find them appealing...I mean if there's a trend for it...there's some type of demand for it. Trust me though...it's something you want to grow out of as you get older, cause you don't wanna alienate yourself from society

• Hot!

What Girls Said 2

• It's a ridiculous trend.

• I know you just want guy's opinions, but here's mine--

it's stupid to follow what other people are doing. it's not cute, kinda trashy, immature.