Girls, Girlfriend doesn't like what I wear?

So, me and my girlfriend got into an argument about what I wear, I don't complain about the things that she wears nor do I say what she wears are ugly, but she says mine is ugly, even though I am sophisticated and can wear anything casual to classy looking with no problems... I showed her pictures of some shoes that I was going to buy and she said they were ugly, I told her that if she thinks its ugly then go and find someone else who wants to wear things she likes... I just want to know what you girls think about these types of shoes, pictures are below.

Girls, Girlfriend doesn't like what I wear??

Nice, Ok or Ugly? What do you think?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the bottom ones.
    not ugly at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh gosh i can't stand these type shoes either!! But my current crush wears these, so I'm trying to accept them because I really like him

• I don't care shit about shoes. I don't understand why people do. Like, who the hell walks around, looking down on someone's shoes. Look up at the world and see what it has to offer you this wonderful day. And by the way, if your girlfriend argues with you for how you dress, dump that b*tch, sorry to be rude to your girlfriend, but seriously it's kinda stupid to argue over a fkn pair of shoes.

• I like them. Especially the bottom ones. Very stylish. You could give my boyfriend some pointers 😂

• I think they look classy, I don't see what her problem is.
    I'd wear the first one. 😍

• Very nice and classy!

• Love them