Piercing (s) you've always wanted but never been brave enough to get?

I've always loved snake bites
But I've been told it wouldn't fit my face, I don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in high school, I wanted an eyebrow piercing. I thought that by the time I was through university (and thus out of my parents' house) my eyebrows would have calmed down and I wouldn't need to get them waxed so religiously. (Wrong)

I wanted a nose piercing at one point. I wanted a cartilage piercing as well.

Quite frankly, I don't think I will ever get any additional piercings.

What Guys Said 6

• I used to want to get my nipple pierced back in university, but never got around to it. I kept deciding to wait until I got another tattoo first, and it just never happened. And now I wouldn't want one.

I like snake bites a lot, but i think they look better on women than on guys.

At this point in my life I would be surprised if I get around to another piercing. It will most likely just be more tattoos instead.

• You will look like a freak of nature. keep it in your ears where piercings belong (only women). I won't date any woman with a piercing in her face. Ear, ok, anywhere else, find another guy.

• Snakebites are attractive, my ex has them and it's sexy and alternative; definitely rockin'. I've always wanted them myself like Draiman from Distrubed. You should do it for you because you think they're cool I guarantee people will like it and if they don't so what.

• pierce my scrotum tbh

• nipple

• Those piercings are ugly as fuck.

What Girls Said 11

• I reaaaaallly want an eyebrow piercing but I hear it really hurts. I also wanted a lot of ear piercings. Oh yea and I used to want whatever this is near the hip. I guess a Vshape piercing? Lol I don't know

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bc387ef68f.jpg

• i want a bellybutton piercing.
    one on my cartilage at the top of my ear.
    one at the back of my neck.

I don't know if they'll ever happen.

• I really love hip piercings, but I'll never get it done. Too worried about catching them on clothing or getting scars if they reject.

• Snakebites, nose ring, the length of entire ears and everything I could pierce on them...

• Ones I'd probably be too scared to get but think are cool; nipple, belly button, lip, eyebrow, nose
    I had my septum done for a while but it's closed over a bit because I didn't wear it for a few days, I might re-pierce it soon though

• I really want to get a split tongue, it's not that I'm to scared to get it. I'm just not allowed, just like the other piercings I want

• I always wanted a stud on my nose. Just a standard nose piercing.

• I want a nose ring but it might not go for me.

• A liver piercing

• Nose ring
    Nipple
    Maybe tongue but I'm way too scared for that

• I wanted to get one of my nipples pierced but way too scared for that haha