Do you think this sneaker color is ok for guys?

Pic here

by the way (officially it's unisex)

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an awesome color. It's also one of my fav colors, and mah husband looks absolutely dashing in it. Srsly, the boy just slays.
    Just be careful with it -- that's one of those colors that will wear YOU, if you don't know exactly how to wear IT. lol

But, yeah. As for the people saying it's "gay"? Haha... as if. Some insecurities coming out, there.

Hey, kids, history lesson: Magenta/hot pink wasn't even considered "for girls" until about 70 years ago. That whole "blue for boys, pink for girls" thing was conceived around the 1940's by American marketing companies, in order to increase sales. Guess they did a good job, huh, suckers?

What Girls Said 16

• Yeah dude, if you wanna wear pink shoes then wear them! They're just shoes haha and pink is a cool color

• yeah I guess!

• i think it's fine. i don't c the big deal.

• I mean guys can wear whatever they want, but i honestly dont want to see my guy in pink/purple.

• It honestly depends on the rest of his outfit. Pink is definitely not one of my favorite colors.

• I think it's suitable for a gay guy. Or a clown/comedian.

• Wow, it's awesome to see how different opinions are

• I hate pink, so I personally don't like them. But I mean sure, if he wants to wear them than that's fine.

• To be completely honest, I don't think that anyone looks good in pink xD. Male or female, it's an ugly color. So yeah, if you like it go ahead and wear it lol

• Maybe, but that's not pink, that's fuchsia :)

• I had a pair of sneakers just like those. If he's comfortable wearing them, I don't see any problem.

• Yes absolutely, as long as the rest of the outfit isn't overpowered by brighter clothing like fuschia with neon yellow

• Sure, I don't see the problem with it. It's an awesome color :)

• Yea lol it's fine

• Yea of course. It's just a shoe Color

• Sure, why not. If he likes the color and wants to wear it, have at it.

• I think it's cool

• Sure, why not.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't wear it myself since I'm not a big fan of the color, but I wouldn't think less of a guy for wearing it. Guys can wear it just fine.

• No. It looks feminine.

• Looks kinda gay. If that's the look you're going for then have at it.

• I don't think anyone should be wearing that.

• no, too gay for men

• nah it doesn't

• This generation references the 80s so why not?

• Dude, where's your leg hair?

• no i wouldn't wear that