do girls like guys with tattoo's if so where?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a tattoo can be a definite turn on; they can add the whole 'rugged' look to a guy - which to me is a total turn on. However - they can go too far.

Something small and simple is good. Maybe with some kind of meaning behind it, maybe not. And something discrete - we don't want a walking, talking canvas' arm to hang off.

Of course, as most things to do with appearance it is subject to opinion, and for some girls a tattoo won't do it for them at all - but if you are comfortable in your skin - and whatever happens to be on it - your confidence will show.

What Girls Said 11

• i like tattoos on a guy anywhere on the body (maybe except the dick, thank you) as long as it's artistically thought through and done.i don't like something that hasn't been thought through (like a barb wire or whatever as cheesy as that). I was from a design school, so tattoos to me are like a piece of art, so the more artistic it is on a guy's body, the hotter it is. the standard of the ink work also plays a part. it's especially hotter if a guy designed his own tattoo himself (like my boyfriend did) :D

• Some girls do and some girls don't. I do and I think they're nice everywhere except above the shoulders. I think it looks trashy on the neck, face, or head. I think it looks cool if it's on a guy in a band that I like, but not on someone I would consider dating. Sounds shallow but it's just a preference.

• I've never liked them. When I first started dating I associated them with drugged out bikers and now I associate them with the worst stereotype of a frat boy on spring break. I think I missed a time in between when cool people probably had them, but whatever, that time is clearly gone.

• I like tattoos but not to the extreme. A tattoo on a guy's back or arm is a total turn on for me but any guy who has a tattoo on EVERY part of thier body is not a plus in any way.

So to answer your question, yes I like guys with tattoos and its sexy anywhere appropriette, I prefer it on their backs or thier arms.

• i dunno.somewhere discreet. really big tattoos on the arm kinda scare me. it screams gangster. I know it's stereotypical but if I see tattoos or piercings on a guy I tend to walk the other direction.

• Indeed, having large tattoos on the arm, give the impression of gangster. I got that alot.

• Well I was seeing someone with his entire left arm covered with tattoos and ear piercings. I looked past the image and thought him to be a nice person until 9 months later I found out the hard way he's really not. I know it seems superficial of me but I should've gone with my instinct and not gone out with a guy with tattoos and piercings. yes it's narrow minded of me to think this but I can't seem to be convinced otherwise.

• Lower back, upper arm, back of neck

Sexy

• I like tattoos that have meanings. My boyfriend has one on his chest, another on his side, and one on his back and I adore them because they're all really meaningful to him.

• I personally find it very attractive, I think they're hot. Especially full sleeves, but I kinda like it when a guy has a tattoo in his neck too, heh. Though they have to be designed good, the more unique they're the better.

• i usually think tattoos are ugly and trashy, although I LOVE ryan sheckler's tattoo that is on his back. other than that, if its a small tattoo it can sometimes be okay, as long as it is something meaningful, not just of something ugly and pointless.

• i like guys with tattoos everywhere. it's so sexy

• No I do not, it just does not look right, I personally would not never get any myself either. If people like them, then they should go on and it done.

What Guys Said 2

• base on my experiences. it is a 50/50 spit.

i have tattoos on both of my arms. pretty large. some girls love it and some hate it.

and they both go very extreme.

and it is good to cover it up during school, work and in public. only show off in the party. believe me you'll shock a lot of people. (mostly girls)

• I love tattoos on guys except for leg tats and those sometimes face tattoos that are kinda weird but there is a limit! the whole back is pushing it

• I have a tattoo of a yellow smiley face on the head of my penis and when I get a hard on it looks like its going to pop.