Could a guy have such a specific type that hair color would stop him from dating someone?

Only girls I've ever heard him say are attractive are brunette, and I am blonde.

We've been friends but not close but lately we've been hanging out a lot more.

He invited me on Spring Break with him and 5 of his guy friends who I've never met.

All of our mutual friends can tell we have chemistry and we flirt all the time.

In group situations I seem to get more attention from him than other girls do.

He is self-proclaimed very picky about who he likes and tends to go for girls that are out of his league. I'm in his league.

What Guys Said 1

• I must say I really hate all of this "league" talk. We aren't playing baseball, it's just dating. Saying who is in who's league is just another way of making more attractive people in society feel better about themselves while those who aren't feel worse, and we already have plenty of that already.

Anyway to answer your question, typically no, hair color won't decide whether or not guys want to date a girl, and if it does I'm sorry but that's absurd.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess it is a possible, but it's completely ridiculous. I wouldn't want to date someone like that anyway.