What hair style do men prefer?

Do men prefer long hair or shorter hair? I recently cut my hair to my shoulders and its something different, but I dig it. Also, do you like dyed hair? Funky colors? Or natural. I'm curious as to what you guys like more. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer short, but I am in the minority. I just really find the slope of a woman's neck and shoulder to be incredibly feminine, and like to see it. So on longer hairdos, I would rather see things like braids or ponytails because then I can still see that shape. I've known lots of guys with long hair, so I don't associate long hair with feminine... the difference comes in the body shape and silhouette, so I prefer things that highlight that. Most polls I've seen on this site have guys preferring long hair though.

And yes, I do like dyed hair, a lot. Funky colours are interesting, they make the person look more like a character and not a background npc, so I'm all for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men prefer longer hair, but then again, most men consider shoulder length hair long (I know from conversations with guy friends).

Really though, it depends on what you look like and what you can personally pull off while still remaining optimally attractive. Give a man a choice between this

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...100000578-103_634x960.jpg

and this

images.fandango.com/.../rainirodriguez-19.jpg

do you really think men are gonna prefer the second girl just because she has long hair?

What Guys Said 10

• Long hair! Natural colors. Esp brunette shades/dark blonde. Wavy is really nice too. And I like layers, ombres too. Feminine hair basically

• Men pretty much consider anything that hits your shoulders 'long'.

If you're slim and have straight hair, i also find the chin to lip length cuts really hot as well.

Funky colors i kind of like on younger women, it reminds me of back before i became a corporate sellout :p

• I like medium or long hair more than short hair. As I for funk colors and all that I prefer natural, but I do not mind the colors. It depends on the girl really because some can pull it off really well and others can't

• Who the hell cares what guys think? Do what makes you happy. I have long hair and realize most women don't like it, but I wouldn't trade it for all the pussy in the world, haha.

The average guy might prefer long hair on a girl, but if you want to go shorter, more power to you. Changing your hair for superficial reasons is stupid.

• Yours is looking nice :D
    The nicest hairstyle is probably long, wavy hairs. Or, for girls who look nice with them, hair braids.

• I don't consider shoulder length all that short. But I like both.

• I attracted to girls with long hair more than short but short is ok too it just have to look feminine. if it's about dyed hair only long, I like long "funky" dyed hair.

• Whatever you have in your dp looks good. I prefer natural hair colour.

• Some chicks can pull off short hair indeed... if they do it's fine... otherwise long...

• I love long hair on a girl. Something too pull and play with

What Girls Said 2

• Basically any kind of hairstyle that fits perfect with the girls face.

• long and straight/wavy