What should I do for my Prom Hair?

Which of these do you prefer? Which is prettiest.
1) half up half down and curled
what should I do for my Prom Hair? 2) Curled pony tail:

3) Pretty updo:

• 1) Half up half down curled
  • 2) Curled pony tail
  • 3) Pretty updo
  • Other (please explain in comments)

Most Helpful Guy

• The curled pony tail is sophisticated and very pretty. That is my favorite

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 10

• I like the updo but go for what you think you're most likely to be able to do yourself. Practice makes perfect.

• It depends on a lot of factors. Like the dress, how many people will be there, and if who will style. If you know a lot of people will be there go for the updo, because a lot of dancing combined with a lot of others peoples body heat will make you sweat and you will feel disgusting by the end of the night. If you plan on doing it yourself, go for a style that fits your skill level and make sure to do test runs, if you are getting a stylist schedule it months in advance. That way you get your favorite stylist and you will not be the only girl who plans to go out to get her hair done so best to schedule it early.

• im a really detail oriented person so for me this would depend on what dress ur wearing.

• I like the second option. The first looks like something you would wear if you were in a bridal party. And I don't care for full updos

• You're going to be so hot that you're going to want to keep your hair up off of your neck.

• The first choice =)

• They all look very pretty 😊

• Show me a pic of your dress. Dress and hair had to match. I also depends what look you are going for.

• I think it depends a lot on your dress. I do love that half up half down curled though 😊

• All of them look nice but the half up and half down curled hairstyle is my favorite.