What size pants do girls with thigh gaps wear?

I'm 5'1, I weigh 140 pounds. I'm a size 7 in pants, and am still in the process of losing weight. I want to have a thigh gap by the summer, just wondering what my jean size goal is. Lemme know girls! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• probably whatever size is appropriate for their waist?

thigh gap isn't exclusive to thin girls

Most Helpful Girl

• The same sized pants as girls without a thigh gap..
    It's not like some girls have a thigh gap because of anything to do with their waist-band size or length of their legs. Some people can manage to get a 'thigh gap', intentionally or not, because they're keen on staying fit and so stay loyal to working out often, shedding enough fat. However, even then, not everyone will get a thigh-gap. Thigh-gaps tend to come most easily to girls who are either unhealthy skinny or bow-legged, neither of which are good things.

What Guys Said 7

• You won't get a thigh gap from losing weight. It's a result of bone structure. Generally speaking if you are capable of having one at all you'll still have one even if you're moderately overweight.

• ... Why. thigh gap is one of the dumbest trends, think glutes

• No don't try and get a thigh gap that is a really stupid idea. Don't imitate unhealthy fads. Ask yourself what does a thigh gap actually prove? That your legs have a gap in between them?

• I do not understand the desire for a thigh gap.

• The only time you should worry about a gap between your thighs is when you open them.

Thigh gaps are a stupid thing. But that's not what you're asking, what you wear St the waist won't matter you will need to aim for something tight around your thighs.

• It's really really really really based on their hip joint configuration.

• I assume they wear what ever fits.

What Girls Said 13

• Hey,
    I wrote up the whole thigh gap thing pretty thoroughly here, in the mho opinion:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1897466-how-to-get-a-thigh-gap

Check it out.

• I am 5 7''.. 115 lbs.. and even my thigh gap isn't visible.. so it's quite dumb to care about that shit..

• I don't know. I wear a size 2 and don't have a stupid thigh gap.

• Thigh gaps have more to do with having extremely wide set hips than with your actual size. If you don't have one naturally, you never will.

• I'm a size 2 or 1.
    But it's just the way that my legs are shaped.
    Even when I was a size 5 I had a thigh gap and my other friends who were the same size and even weighed less didn't.
    No point.
    If you have one then you have one. If you don't, you don't.

• Jeans aren't measured by thigh gap. They are measured by waist and inseam. And since you can change your inseam length, focus on your waist.

• I have a thigh gap and depending on the brand, my size is in between US 0-2. (I'm not from the US, so I'm estimating right now.)
    But thigh gaps are only achiavable if you have wider hips or have naturally very thin legs.
    By the way, good luck. ^ยท^

• I'm 5'1", 120lbs, and a size 0-2 US, I think. Size 4-6 Australian. I have a thigh gap, but it's mostly because my legs are pretty skinny.

• It's different for everyone, but remember boys and girls, mermaids don't have thigh gaps.

• Thigh gap doesn't matter about the girls weight, its the girls bone structure. I know 0's without a thigh gap and 12's with a thigh gap.

• Thigh gaps are overrated.

• woow, i wear a size 6 pants and im taller and weigh less. what's wrong with my body :(

• Sweetie, nothing is wrong with your body. I'm 5'9" and weigh the same as the asker, and a size 6. I have no thigh gap. When I think of things I'd achieve with my body, such as toning, something like "thigh gap" never comes to mind. It's really nothing, no badge of honor if you have one and no disgrace if you don't. This is some scripted fad that means nothing.

No worries, I'm sure your body is perfect as is.

• Nothing! You don't have weird bone structure so you don't have a thigh gap.

• All types of sizes. Not all girls with thigh gaps are skinny and some skinny girls don't really have thigh gaps. Depending on how your body is structured you my not be able to acheive a thigh gap unless you go incredibly underweight. It would be easier if you have wide hips but if your hips are narrow to average... good luck.